Sunday, November 18, 2012

Selfie Sunday! Portobello Christmas Market

HOORAY first of the themed blog postings, starting things off right with Selfie Sunday!

We are beginning the Christmas season quite early here in Londontown, which apparently is the norm here, but to Americans who are waiting for the nonexistent Thanksgiving rush it seems a little like a preemptive strike on the Yuletide cheer.

We scooted on over to the turning on of the Portobello Road Christmas lights and it definitely got us in the spirit!



I decided to wear my red skater skirt with some sheer black tights and my black riding boots. On top, I donned a white button down blouse (such a cop-out, it's my go-to. thanks, private school uniform days!) I also wore my new black draped leather and knit jacket, which I now know does not photograph well.




We also went into the COOLEST vintage shop on Portobello road (I showed great restraint and didn't buy vintage Ray Ban's, Mom) and the dressing rooms were covered in newspapers all the way back to 1976! So cool. Enjoy the myspace picture I managed to snap:





So...that was selfie Sunday....hope you liked it!













Show me love:
Follow on twitter here: @clothezonelayer
Like me on Facebook here
Follow on Bloglovin' here

No comments:

Post a Comment