Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Eyes Bigger Than My Closet

Whilst prepping for the inevitable apartment I will one day (soon?) live in, finding small-space ways to fit my large-scale wardrobe has become a favorite pastime of mine. Scouring Pinterest and ApartmentTherapy.com have become my Netflix (just kidding, I multitask).

In an effort to become even remotely similar to Lauren Conrad, I have attempted to create an interesting way to house my scarves, now that they are once again seasonally appropriate. 

And after 2 hours of organizing in a room that will probably be comparable to my hopeful future apartment, the best I could come up with was to replace my curtains with said scarves and hope for the best.

 

Am I LC yet!?

Not quite. But here are some of my favorite pins and clever ideas for gals such as myself whose eyes are bigger than their closet. 


Source
Source
CHECK ME OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment