Monday, September 8, 2014

Daily Blogging = Dogging?

For someone who started this blog close to four years ago, I have done a solid medium job at keeping up with it. Although my days of receiving grades on my work are over, I am confident in this blog receiving a C-, passing by the skin of my teeth. 

From what started as just being too darn busy to upload has morphed into feeling wholly uninspired and crippled with the fear of something not substantial or interesting enough to post. 

BUT NO MORE. 

Maybe to the chagrin of the people who actually read this (hi mom!), I am making it a new mission to post something (read: anything) everyday on this blog for one whole month. September being the best month to do this for someone interested in fashion, prepare for a lot of couch-side Fashion Week coverage as well as general excitement posts about my favorite incoming autumnal air. 

That being said, SEE YOU TOMORROW Y'ALL!

Be sure to follow on social media to keep up to date (and hold me accountable!)




1 comment: