Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blocked.

I haven't updated this in FOREVER, and I apologize. It's not like I haven't been busy! Since updating, I have been to the Czech Republic and Ireland as well as romping all around London. In the last few weeks I was also crudely awoken to the fact I am actually STUDYING abroad....studying being the operative and forgotten word. Needless to say, midterms kicked me where the sun don't shine, but I am back with a vengeance!

And by vengeance I mean writers block. Basically I am trying to relay the fact that I have been sitting in a Costa coffee on Kensington High Street attempting to write something profoundly interesting and have come up with a haiku about my love for lattes.

I won't bother you with the poetic details unless this writers block lasts another week, and then I just might have to. My fabulous mother is making her way across the pond in exactly 48 hours, so there will  hopefully be some updates from the amazing weekend that awaits me.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment