Sunday, June 22, 2014

FOR REAL THIS TIME

So...onto year 3(ish) of this blog and I have not been consistent for more than 7 months at a time. Not a very good first impression!

Initially used for accruing writing samples for internship applications in college, this blog has, and will hopefully continue to, evolve into something more now that I am a real human.
(read: non-college student)

(Here comes the part where I make sweeping statements about intended future posting)

Starting now, WEEKLY posts will be a real thing, and this whole "funemployment" thing will hopefully keep me accountable. 

Now I am off to brainstorm what I will actually write about for these so-called weekly posts. If you have any ideas or suggestions, leave them below!

Where else I am:

No comments:

Post a Comment