Thursday, August 22, 2013

Weekly Excitements

This is a list of things that give me intense joy/excitement for the current state of affairs/future. ENJOY!

The fact that EVERYTHING at J.Crew Factory online is on sale. Mainly because it is a strictly online sale, meaning no crazy bargain shopping outlet people (....which is usually me). Code: SALE30



The 3.1 Philip Lim collection for Target is less than a month away, AND the full lookbook has been released. 
SPOILER ALERT: I want it all. 

Check the lookbook here

Back to school shopping season is upon us, and my new planner is one for the record books. 


I think constantly looking at neon blue snakeskin will really help my productivity as a human being. 

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Stay tuned for a fall fashion excitement list coming your way momentarily!

For now:



No comments:

Post a Comment